Welcome to Jack Anderson!
2018-2019 New Student Enrollment:
July 25, 2018 (9:00-12:00
Please see the "How to Enroll a New Student" link to the left for more information.
Incoming Kindergarten students must turn 5 on or before August 15, 2018. For questions, please contact Mrs. Rachelle Phelps at 615.264.5830.
Back to School Nights/Registration
For all new and returning students to Jack Anderson Elementary
July 30, 4:00-7:00 = Registration for Students with Last Names A-L
July 31, 4:00-7:00 = Registration for Students with Last Names M-Z
All students must show two proofs of residency. Utility bills must be dated June or July. Please see below for acceptable proofs of residency. Utilities must be in the PRIMARY parent's name.
School Supply List click here
Required Documents for Back to School Night:
For your convenience, you may print and fill out ALL of the forms ahead of time. There are 9 pages that must be completed for ALL students.
9.). Free JAE Shirt Form
7-18-18: The link is not live yet. Please be patient as we wait for the link to be posted. Thank you!
To expedite the registration process, you may complete the parent survey online before you attend Back to School Night. Please click on the survey link below. Thank you for helping us reach our 100% participation goal!
Enrollment Documentation FOR NEW STUDENTS
Our enrollment policy requires that you provide the following documentation before your child is eligible to attend school at Jack Anderson Elementary.
▪ Certified Birth Certificate (not Mother’s Copy)
▪ TN Shot Record with Physical
▪ Drivers License/Picture ID of Primary Residential Parent
▪ Two Current Proofs of Residency in Primary Residential Parent's Name confirming that you reside within the Jack Anderson School Zone. See acceptable forms of residency below.
*Custody Papers if Applicable
Acceptable forms of Residency
(Proofs of Residency must be dated within 60 days of the day you register to demonstrate in-zone status.)
▪ Lease, mortgage document showing proof of residency for specific address (Notary public or typed/hand written letters from the land owner are not accepted)
▪ Current utility bill assigned to specific address—electric, gas, water, landline telephone (Cell phone, medical, and credit card bills are not accepted)
For new student enrollment inquiries, please contact:
Mrs. Rachelle Phelps, Attendance Clerk (615-264-5830)
Are You In Zone?
Click here to see if your street is listed for our zone.